Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Hard Times and Back to Being SAHM

I have not told anyone what is going on but we nearly got evicted because we have been putting every dime in to keeping me in class and keeping our lights and internet on for me to do classes. so after almost being evicted, almost having our lights cut off, almost losing my truck, almost losing my marriage and my sanity. I have taken a step back from school as hard as it is for me to do this far in to the game but if I do not take a couple semesters off I will lose everything including my family. I had to make an executive decision and I choose my marriage and my children over everything else. I will be working on getting a full time job and getting us our own trailer and a smaller vehicle before I return to school. It breaks my heart to do it as well as it hurt The Husbands pride to allow me to do it as he feels like he has let me down. However, it has strengthened us as a couple and for the first time in over a year we laughed until we cried last night just being silly with each other. I know I have not posted here as I have been severely depressed. Wish me luck as I take this time off.

No comments:

Post a Comment